Kleen Green 128oz
Ideal for Chemically Sensitive Individuals - Recommended by David Suzuki Spray with Kleen Green to instantly clean away bed bugs. When Kleen Green is sprayed on bed bugs, the enzymes act and cause the bed bug to...Regular price $132.50
Ideal for Chemically Sensitive Individuals - Recommended by David Suzuki
Spray with Kleen Green to instantly clean away bed bugs. When Kleen Green is sprayed on bed bugs, the enzymes act and cause the bed bug to shed its outer coating prematurely. Unlike poison pesticides which attack the bed bugs nervous system, Kleen Green's revolutionary product is being widely used in restaurants, institutional setting and becoming widely accepted in the pest control industry due to their low toxicity and the enzymatic effect on the bed bugs exoskeleton which have been proven quick and SAFE. A natural alternative to toxic products.
- Fast Acting
- Bed Bug Product Recommended by David Suzuki
- Does Not Produce Toxic Fumes
- Extremely Economical
- More Effective and Safer than Pesticides
- Kills Bed Bugs Quick and Safe
How to Use
- Apply a light mist to the entire mattress. Pay particular attention in spraying mattress seams, buttons and tears. Don't forget to treat the bottom of the mattress, box springs and bed frame.
- The objective is not the quantity of spray used, but rather the proper placement of the enzyme cleaner.
- Spray Kleen Green into cracks, crevices and corners! BE THOROUGH.
- Inspect and spray along baseboards, window frames, wall paper edges, heat registers and other moldings. As it may be impossible to penetrate all hiding places immediately, control may not be immediate and bugs may be seen for several days after treatment.
- Vacuum thoroughly. Check behind pictures, drapes, wall sockets and even closets.
- ATTENTION APARTMENT/CONDO RESIDENTS: Plumbing and heating pipes are like a freeway for a bed bug! Caulk or seal any space around plumbing pipes. Then vacuum and spray Kleen Green liberally all cracks, crevices and corners.
- On Guard Bug Dust (nontoxic diatomaceous earth) provides a powerful residual. Death is within 24 hours. Apply to any crack, crevice or corner. Safe on beds
Your product has literally changed my life. I moved into an apartment in Brooklyn, NY and signed a yearlong lease prior to discovering that it was infested with bed bugs. For the first three months we lived in the apartment, my fiancé and I suffered day in and out with their horrific bites. We tried everything and anything we could find to improve our situation, but the bed bugs continued to prevail. It was a nightmare! I felt like I was living out the scene of some Sci-Fi thriller where bugs would feast on my flesh in the night. Then the Manhattan newspapers came out with an article claiming that the city was at an all time high infestation of bed bugs, affecting people in all income brackets and even residing in high-end hotels. I felt like this gave me little hope to improve my situation. If people with more resources couldn't formulate a solution, how could I. Then by some chance my fiancé found your website on-line and we ordered your product with only a half hope that it might have some affect. Little did we anticipate that is would eradicate our problem entirely. Thank you so much!! It has been a miracle. I only wish more people in NYC knew about your product. There are a lot of people that could use it. N. - Brooklyn, New York
We can ship to most addresses in Canada. Free shipping on all orders over $99. Below is a breakdown of the shipping costs:
- Orders $99 or less - $14.95 shipping
- Orders of $99 or more – FREE Shipping
- Before 5:00PM EST* will be shipped from our warehouse the same day.
- After 5:00PM EST* will be shipped next morning.
- Large products may take additional time to ship
Note that we have the right to refuse any order that has destination postal code which is within remote rural shipping regions. So far we haven’t refused any orders yet!
Canadians are our priority, so we ship to Canada only. If you live outside of the country and wish to place an order, please send us an email with your destination and we’ll do our best to serve you.
*EST is Eastern Standard Time – Montreal TimeReturns Policy
When dealing with bed bugs, we believe that comfort and safety is essential. For that reason Bed Bug SOS is committed to provide all of our customers with unparalleled customer service and the highest quality products on the market. However, given the nature of our industry and the risks involved when exchanging bed bug products, we can only accept returns on new, unopened and unused products. We are very strict about this policy to protect our customers, inventory and employees from exposure to bed bugs.
You have 7 days after reception to return a product. Please follow instruction before returning.
To avoid this situation, carefully review every item in your cart and make sure you have the right quantity and sizes (especially for mattress encasement) for each product before checkout.
In the case of a return, please contact us before shipping back the products at 1-800-429-1597. Rest assured that Bed Bug SOS will do everything to accommodate your issue and minimize risk for both customers and Bed Bug SOS.
Be advised that return shipping costs are assumed by the customer and refunded once products are received and inspection is complete. Once products have been thoroughly inspected, we will then refund the return shipping costs and the sale price of each product minus the inspection and restocking fee. Please keep all receipts pertaining to the sale and return shipping costs.
Note: There is a 15% inspection and restocking fee that is calculated based on the total sale price of all items returned. This amount will be deducted from your shipping refund.
You can expect to receive your orders anywhere between 1-5 days.Can I give the shipper special instructions?
Yes, however it’s at the discretion of the shipper to respect these special instructions. We can always ship to your local post office or a neighbour.Why discounted shipping between $99 and $125 orders?
Canadian shipping rates can be expensive, even for small items. That being said, we understand that you don’t want to be spending any extra money on bed bugs so we offer discounted shipping on orders over $99 and free shipping over $125. See our Shipping & Returns page to the left of this page for more information.What happens with backorders?
If we don’t have your item in stock we will propose an upgrade OR ship the items that we do have in stock, and ship the rest once received at no extra cost.How is the sales tax charged?
Taxes are charged at checkout based on the shipping destination.Can I pick up my order?
Unfortunately not. We want to keep our warehouse clean and free of bed bugs and although the odds of someone bringing bed bugs into our warehouse are low, we don’t take any chances.How are payments processed?
We use Stripe or PayPal to process payments. We have an active 256-bit encryption SSL certificate for an entirely safe and secure shopping experience.Can I track my order?
Yes, all order will be given a tracking number shortly after the order is placed.What is discreet shipping?
We ship your order without any mention on the label. All you will see is our address, your name and address and our company name as BBS/SP.